CGI Title: Cloud – Director, Consulting- Expert
CGI is looking for top talent to help our customer’s digital transformation journey to the cloud. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. The role requires the ability to provide new services effectively and optimize existing environments. In addition, Cloud DCE will play a strategic role in proposing new cloud solutions for existing and future clients to grow business.
A Cloud Director Consulting Expert (DCE) is able to effectively lead sizeable, complex proposals with strong domain eminence and grounding in at least three or more areas of expertise, likely falling across multiple domains. This is client-facing, billable role with responsibility for generating revenue growth.
• Lead Cloud New services offerings and solutions in response to client needs, driving incremental revenue and margin for CGI
• Manages, develops, and delivers complete, high-quality, tailored client Cloud proposals to achieve Cloud revenue growth target
• Be part of a Team that provides expertise and leadership regarding Cloud solutions for both infrastructure and applications (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS) in our latest generation private cloud, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, AWS and Oracle CLOUD,.
• Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple channels, including DevOps Engineering teams, and become a trusted advisor to global decision makers.
• Identifying and seizing new opportunities; Develop business cases and business/transition plans including presenting to senior level client stakeholders
• Nurture deep subject matter expertise and demonstrates thought leadership in Cloud areas that clients recognize and value.
• Protect and enhance CGI’s reputation in the market place through a combination of excellent client relationships, outstanding delivery in challenging projects, and proactive identification of opportunities and solutions to address client needs
• Contribute to the identification and development of Cloud consulting services and methods
Know-How (Domain Expertise)
• Cloud technologies – Amazon, Azure, Google and others.
• Experience and expertise and creating Cloud proposals and presentation to senior management as well as client
• Exhibits solid understanding in the major analysis and modeling standards used in Cloud Technology Consulting projects
o Good understanding of all aspects of cloud computing (e.g. infrastructure, storage, platforms and data, etc.), as well as with the cloud market and competitive dynamics.
• Contributes significantly to the understanding of strategic issues and development of workable Cloud alternatives and solutions in a team context
• Advises clients in multiple business areas to ensure the overall Cloud goals and Cloud strategies of the organization align
• Identify and develop business plans, proposals and opportunities to contribute to sales growth
• Demonstrates ability to design appropriate long term strategies and models to address client problems
• Expert communication, facilitation, conflict management, and negotiation skills
• Ability to successfully lead others and build effective team relationships
• Initiates, plans, executes, monitors, and closes proposals
• Measure progress against strategic targets
o A minimum of two years working in lead position that has a significant cloud component – on prem or Public Cloud.
o Certifications in Cloud Architecture (Azure, Google Cloud or AWS, Oracle Cloud, K8S, OpenShift) is an asset.
o Understanding and experience of cloud-based delivery models.