• Degree in Information Technology or Information Management or a related field and 3 years *related experience; OR
• Diploma in Information Technology or Information Management or a related field, and 4 years *related experience; OR
• Certification from a recognized institution, in Information Technology or Information Management or a related field and 5 years *related experience; OR
• An equivalent combination of education and 6 years *related experience.
*Related experience must include at least 3 of the following:
• Experience leading project teams.
• Experience in information resource management, corporate data design, relational and/or object data modeling, process modelling, data analysis, data warehousing and/or business area analysis techniques, data management principles, structured analysis and design, and documentation of business requirements.
• 2 years’ experience with software development experience with web applications including front-end and back-end development.
• Experience with Report design and development using BI tools, including query optimization and database view development; developing reports and data visualizations via such tools as Microsoft Power BI and Tableau, RShiny or Jupyter notebooks.
• Experience at leveraging structured and unstructured data sources to conduct quantitative or statistical analysis.