• The successful candidate has experience working directly with business stakeholders and is able to pull together technical experts from various teams. The professional we seek is a qualified Business Analyst and is a self-starter who works effectively with minimal supervision in a highly dynamic environment.
• The ideal candidate must be people-oriented with excellent analytical and communication skills. The candidate must have demonstrated ability to impact and influence business decisions and successfully work with cross-functional teams.
Job duties / accountabilities:
• Facilitating workshop with key technology stakeholders to capture user stories.
• Solicit and interpret conceptual business needs and document requirements collecting data from multiple sources
• Translate business requirements into system requirements and conceptual design to produce thorough assessments and solution recommendations
• Understand technical designs and specifications and comply to architecture models (use cases, conceptual, logical, interfaces).
• Identify, evaluate and document operational changes to improve information and processing systems.
• Identify and quantify risks relevant to business and systems requirements.
• Maintain productive professional relationships
• Resolve conflicts between differing requirements presented by business versus IT
• Develop and/or execute test plans and test cases including defining test conditions, negative testing and regression testing, tracking and documenting result
Experience and Educational Requirements:
5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst supporting IT systems
• Awareness of Telecom, Wireless and Media industries
• Experience working in an Agile environment and use of Agile tools (such as Jira, Slack, Confluence or similar), SAP Commerce Cloud required
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new business and technical concepts in a fast paced service focused environment
• Demonstrated ability to meet delivery timelines, learn quickly, problem solve and be organized
• Ability to maintain a balance of confidence and approachability
• Excel at customer service and communication skills. Must be comfortable interacting with clients and internal staff.
• Proactive, highly motivated, with the ability to work well independently and within a multi-cultural team environment
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to handle several tasks efficiently
• Ability to cope under pressure, and deliver output of highest quality
• Office tool proficiency (MS Office, IE/Firefox, etc.)
• Ability to search out technical information when it is not readily available