CGI is searching for a leader with considerable business development expertise to support our National Services to Credit Unions practice. This role will ideally be based out of the Toronto, Ontario area but will require some travel as required to support our business nationally. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in Sales and/or Account Executive roles successfully converting opportunities into contract engagements and long-term partnerships. An extensive background in financial services with exceptional communication and presentation skills will be required. The role will work directly with client and prospect executives, evaluating their individual requirements, and aligning those to appropriate CGI products and services. We are looking for someone that is an adaptable self-starter and excellent relationship builder. The successful candidate will be part of our Services to Credit Unions (SCU) leadership team and provide valuable support and assistance in developing sales strategies and leading business development initiatives.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work with the SCU leadership, account managers, and sector Vice-President on strategic planning and go-to-market activities
• Responsible for organic growth of SCU revenue in assigned areas
• Lead business development activities including proposal writing and RFI/RFP responses
• Lead pricing and margin analysis, project scoping, and presentation of services and solutions to clients
• Providing support for clients by learning about their needs and aligning them to CGI solutions that drive client business outcomes
• Presenting and demonstrating the value of CGI products and services to prospective clients
• Defining sales strategies aligned to CGI’s business goals
• Staying current on company offerings, public sector landscape and industry trends.
• Experience in utilizing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to identify opportunities and track throughout the sales cycle
• Handling complex negotiations and customer feedback.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Post-Secondary Education or relevant experience (10 years);
• Strong networking, relationship, and negotiating skills;
• Aptitude to lead a team through the proposal process (set strategy, organize content and articulate direction);
• Knowledge in solution offerings and IT services;
• The capability to simultaneously manage multiple new opportunities / pursuits;
• Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Efficient and effective time management skills;
• Experienced user of typical enterprise software tools, (MS Office, CRM software, etc);
This role is a challenging role, if you think you have the drive, passion and commitment to be successful and take your career to the next level then please contact us.