As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
This will be a SME role on SAP EWM on S/4 HANA (Embedded or Decentral) who will be responsible for delivery of innovative technical solutions to solve the complex client problems in the logistics execution. The consultant will provide functional and business process expertise on a project team which generally consists of consultants, subcontractors, remote global resources, and client employees. The consultant also participates in pursuing client sales opportunities and working on bid & proposal efforts.
- Assist clients in the selection, implementation, upgrades, and production support of SAP EWM on S/4 HANA including process design, configuration, and testing.
- Demonstrate your technical expertise and business acumen throughout the client engagement lifecycle (business development, presales activities, scoping, solution design and development, and operations sustainability).
- Showcase your technical and functional leadership skills in facilitating the solution design workshops and performing fit-gap analyses.
- Lead client workshops, assessment of AS-IS, understand functional and non-functional requirements in detail to be able to build an optimum solution.
- Ability to gather and document business requirements, develop configuration design and functional specifications documents.
- Configure SAP EWM application and lead customization to fill the perceived gaps.
- Consult and collaborate with the client’s technical/functional teams in co-designing and inventing processes and solutions to optimize the performance.
- Identify appropriate services and align all solutions with business and IT solution owners.
- Support in project and sprint planning, organizing, and coordinating the system integration as well as user acceptance test executions with the cross-functional teams.
- Coordinating cross-functional teams in the discovery, understanding, and resolving of anomalies to ensure solution and delivery quality.
- Stay up to date on the SAP EWM innovations and functionalities to bring the latest value to the customers.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Overall, 8 Plus years of SAP Functional Experience in Warehousing Area of which 5 plus years in SAP EWM.
- At least 3 years of experience in configuration of SAP EWM on S/4 HANA and strong integration knowledge with MM, SD, PP, and TMS modules.
- At least 2 full lifecycle end-to-end SAP EWM enabled logistics solution implementation experience.
- Experience in leading customer/prospect demo and helping the sales team to win deals.
- Extensive post implementation support knowledge.
- This position can be handled from Ontario and Quebec.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Ability to get Secrets Clearance.