Drawing on previous experience in an advisory role, you will be responsible for growing the assets of a well-established, client-centric financial planning practice. You must be a self-motivated and disciplined individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who has a passion for business development and client service.
- Front of the line access to Investors Group Private Wealth Management Support including the Advanced Financial Planning Team and Private Client Support and Practice Management Team;
- Be mentored by an experienced and successful IG Wealth Management Senior Advisor.
- Opportunity to build and be rewarded for your own equity.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL:
- Provide financial planning support to Nathan Giesbrecht and his team.
- Support all business development and marketing activities and strategies;
- Identify new business opportunities for your existing clients as well as the clients already in the practice.
- Prepare presentations and concept pieces for use in implementing financial planning strategies;
- Develop new client relationships from external prospecting and introduction generated from centers of influence
- Meet directly with prospective clients as well as follow up with existing clients to execute strategic concepts and further the client relationship; and
- Review client accounts, execute trade orders, maintain account lists, track client documentation, and explain product, services and strategies to clients directly.
- Strong total compensation package, with a competitive base income, additional bonuses and rewards based on achievement of key performance metrics and sales results;
- Entrepreneurial culture that promises personal growth and development in the high net worth market; and
- Modern work environment, that includes the ability to work in a virtual work environment and flexibility in your schedule.
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- 3 years of experience in the financial services industry;
- CFP® designation, Canadian Securities Course (CSC), Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC), Life License Qualification Program (LLQP);
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships and attract new business.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.