Uncover and transform insights into creative experiences that matter to your customers. Make every touchpoint an opportunity to engage. As a Marketing Professional at IBM, you will create stories that cut through noise and have an impact on your audience. IBM is trailblazing the Agile Marketing approach, allowing you to work with speed, adaptability and creativity to uncover insights and deliver experiences that matter to your customers.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- collaborate with the Sales Teams, Sales Managers and Executives. to design, deploy and track specific Key Plays and Initiatives.
- develop and run the management system & processes to track performance of our Business Development initiative, programs and Key Plays
- provide weekly update to Senior Management
- create the collateral, enablement material and organized their respective education sessions and briefings.
- Interface and coordinate with your IS colleagues to ensure TSS updated information and documentation resides in their portal.
- be the TSS Canada focal point for training and Seller Certification.
The role requires the following experience:
- Knowledge of TSS offerings and services
- The TSS Client Insights portal
- Pulling sales reports from Atlas (the IBM customer contact systems
- Working independently so that all deadlines are met
- Skilled in the use of Power point and the creation of Exec level presentations
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience and understanding of Federal Government of Canada procurement processes
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT Services Solution Selling, or Consulting to IT executives; e.g.: CTOs, CIOs, VP of Infra, Data Center Directors
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 4 years’ experience in 1 of the following sectors: public, industrial, financial services, distribution, and/or communications sector.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Technical Solution Development
- At least 5 years’ experience in Leveraging Partners/Solution Providers
- At least 5 years’ experience in public sector Selling
- At least 5 years’ experience in Business Case and Proposal Development
- At least 7 years’ experience in Face-to-face Opportunity Identification
- At least 7 years’ experience in Selling to Data Center Executives
- At least 7 years’ experience in Technical Solution Development
At least 5 years’ experience in Selling Infrastructure Support Services / Managed Services
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It’s a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, “What else is possible?” GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.