At IBM, our Project Manager excel by leading and coordinating a project team’s overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Delivery Project Executive to provide account leadership to the delivery team. You will ensure client needs are satisfied by constructing partnerships between the Project Office, clients, vendors, and subcontractor organizations, and managing the implementation of these partnerships to ensure positive client satisfaction. You will build client satisfaction through formulation, development, implementation, and delivery of application services responding to client requirements. You will also manage IBM resources and coordinate client resources to deliver services and solutions to support the client organization. You will own quality for service provided by the delivery organization and be responsible for tracking and reporting on service level performance.
- Assume overall accountability for project delivery, including and not limited to Operational management, attainment of Service Level Agreements, Ticket and request for Service management, contract and scope management, etc;
- Display excellent balance of skills in key management areas of client relationship management, financial management, delivery management, project/portfolio management and leading global deliver team;
- Create commercially viable delivery plans for the Account and achieved margin expansion;
- Review and provide oversight on overall IBM deliverables;
- Establish deep and wide relationships at an executive level as well as within various senior layers of the client management through personal trust and eminence;
- Achieve a high client satisfaction score consistently;
- Liaise with the client stakeholders and internal service groups and formulate internal resourcing strategy to fulfill the demand pipeline to address resourcing needs;
- Manage delivery on time and on budget;
- Successfully identify, analyze and manage risks and issues for the account/program using risk management methodologies;
- Manage client escalations and develop corrective action plans for schedule/cost/quality variances when appropriate;
- Develop and review Integrated Project Plan as well as track delivery through planning, execution, monitoring and closure phases;
- Perform status reporting to the client executives through dashboard presentations;
- Bring Thought Leadership and offer solutions to the client problems though innovation and breakthrough insights;
- Maintain contract documents and PCRs;
- Display strong process oriented skills.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- In depth experience in Application Management Services (AMS) Delivery, specializing in Global Delivery Management, Resource Management, Transition Management and Risk Management;
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and solutions;
- Solid experience around client relationship management, financial management, delivery management, program management and people management;
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience managing ERP operational projects
- PMP Certification
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.