Ari is a social commerce product. Our mission is to create the world's most inclusive, stigma-free social shopping experience, where people feel empowered to share what they love to buy. Ari is where people refer and resell products and brands using authentic product experiences; shop, share, sell and earn. We are a female founded and funded company and are seeking top talent to be a part of our initial leadership team.
Within the role you will have the opportunity to be part of an exciting start-up from the ground-floor. You are naturally a progressive and curious thinker who will be able to develop the company's strategy for using technical resources. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and a bonus if you are familiar with/have experience with building software for social media and/or ecommerce products.
Your key responsibility will be to lead the development of the ari product to turn it from concept into reality. Initially you will build and deploy the MVP.
- Becuase ari is a start-up, you will handle tech tasks concerning first product iteration as well as tech process backup. You will also identify and hire team members to execute MVP and ongoing related tasks.
- You will be in charge of security procedure development, algorithm development, conducting emergency audits, etc. and defining managing other engineers to work according to security rules set.
- You work closely with the CPO and product team on quality assurance
- You will build growth roadmaps taking into consideration development, UX, security, budgets, operational processes, and team coordination.
- Hiring, training and management of software engineers
- Proven experience as a CTO, engineering lead or similar
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Acquainted with data processing and data storage security.
- Budget creation, planning and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Nimble and agile – ability to work within an ever changing and evolving team
*This role can be remote
*Interested parties who have not had CTO titles but have similar experience should apply as this is a fast growing company
*Moonlighting is an option
*Compensation based on experience and structure of the agreement. Share options on the table as well as cash compensation.
Please email Joy@ari.life to apply.