Jonathan Davies & Associates is a leading Halifax based Wealth Management practice. We provide a full range of financial products and services to more than 500 families*, entrepreneurs, professionals and business owners in the Halifax and surrounding areas. We have been in practice for 12 years.
Drawing on previous experience in an advisory role, you will be responsible for growing the assets of a well-established, client-centric financial planning practice. You must be a self-motivated and disciplined individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who has a passion for business development and client service.
· Front of the line access to IG Wealth Management’s Support including the Advanced Financial Planning Team and Private Client Support and Practice Management Team;
· Be mentored by one of the most experienced and successful IG Wealth Management teams in Atlantic Canada
· Opportunity to build and be rewarded for your own equity.
SPECIFICALLY YOU WILL
· Support all business development and marketing activities and strategies;
· Identify new business opportunities within the professional, entrepreneur and retiree market ;
· Prepare presentations and concept pieces for use in implementing financial planning strategies;
· Develop new client relationships from external prospecting and introduction generated from centers of influence;
· Meet directly with prospective clients as well as follow up with existing clients to execute strategic concepts and further the client relationship; and
· Review client accounts, execute trade orders, maintain account lists, track client documentation, and explain product, services and strategies to clients directly.
· Strong total compensation package, including bonuses and rewards based on sales results;
· Entrepreneurial culture that promises personal growth and development in the high net worth market; and
· Modern work environment and flexibility in your schedule.
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
· 5 years of experience in the financial services industry;
· Canadian Securities Course (CSC), Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC), Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) or willing to obtain;
· CFP® designation or willing to obtain; and
· Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships and attract new business.
Please email your resume to Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.