As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Developing technical solutions to business problems at Bell Canada’s highly dynamic customer order capture environment. In this role you will contribute to utilizing modern technologies (BPM/BAW, Java, amongst others) to implement new features for Bell’s call centre order entry application. The role requires core Java development skills for integration with the current custom J2EE application environment
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven experience of BPM/BAW BPEL development
- Performing BPEL code reviews and identifying best practice improvements to benefit performance
- Experience of BPM/BAW running with Oracle DB
- Triaging and diagnosis skills to help resolve code defects
- Experience of working on large complex, multi-supplier programmes
- Experience in performance focused analysis and changes of a BPM/BAW application
- Server side: J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring security, Hibernate, Tiles, Velocity, Node JS, Graphql.
- Tools: Eclipse, Visual Studio code, Atom, Sketch, Adobe XD and Axure RP
- Candidate needs to prior development experience with OrderMAX application.
- Expert skills in Web Service development using Restful, JAX – WS and JAX – RPC API
- Experience with applications that interface with Sterling CPQ for product configuration rules and IBM Master Data Management (MDM) for product modelling.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Same as above.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.