With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world’s largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
• Under general direction, responsible for developing and implementing plans to support CSL brand business objectives
• Acts as the primary point of contact and manages all aspects of CSL business for a defined group of accounts
• Analyzes account objectives for each product and develops strategic/tactial plans to accomplish brand business objectives
• Develops and maintains contacts within the industry to obtain environmental, competitive and product specific information
• Builds and maintains long-term relationships within a defined customer base to ensure customer alignment and create a foundation for new business
• Bachelor degree in a scientific or business field
• 7+ years’ experience in sales and large account management
• Demonstrated success with large account management, market share growth and product profitability
• Experience in product marketing and/or sales of pharmaceutical/biotech products