IGM Financial Inc. is one of Canada’s leading diversified wealth and asset management companies with approximately $271 billion in total assets under managements. The company provides a broad range of financial planning and investment management services to help more than two million Canadian meet their financial goals. Its activities are carried out principally through IG Wealth Management, Mackenzie Investments and Investment Panning Counsel.
Under IGM Financial’s unique business model based on leading brands and multi-channel distribution strategy, we’re IG Wealth Management. For over 90 years of business we have grown to become one of the largest most respected companies in Canada. We are a leader in providing the best advice, experience and outcomes for our clients, personalized throughout their lifetime. This is your opportunity to build a career with a leading organization where you can learn, grow and thrive both professionally and personally.
At IG Wealth Management, our vision is to inspire financial confidence.
You will join a team that that believes our success starts with the success of our clients, while working together as a team to realize our greatest potential. You will join a team that strives towards excellence while developing and sharing skills and knowledge. You can make a difference for our clients, the world around us and be part of a team that cares.
IG Wealth Management is a diverse workplace committed to doing business inclusively – this starts with having a representative workforce! We encourage applications from all qualified candidates that represent the diversity present across Canada – including racialized persons, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, 2SLGBTQIA+ community, gender diverse and neurodiverse individuals, as well as all who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
The Region Office Operations Division is responsible for providing operational and administrative support services to members of the Consultant network in Region and Division offices across the country.
The Coordinator, Region Office Operations is responsible for processing key business transactions, including bank deposits, system transactions and general administration. The Coordinator acts as first line of contact and provides service to both internal and external clients of IG Wealth management.
- Region Office business processing and compliance/regulatory administration related to a number of different platforms IGFS, IGFS Nominee, IGSI as well as Solutions Banking and Insurance
- Business handling procedures – pre-edit, client and account set up, client adjustments, document imaging and retention
- Reception duties including switchboard
- Provide assistance to consultant network with office procedures, forms information and general inquiries
- Mail and supply inventory management
- Provides support to the Manager, Region Office Operations as required
- Minimum 2 years of administrative and reception experience preferably in the Financial Services industry
- Post-secondary education in a business discipline
- Proven strengths in the area of:
- Client service orientation – Understanding and meeting internal and external client needs and perspectives
- Accountability – Results oriented, takes ownership and delivers on commitments
- Communication – Clear, concise, tactful, listens actively and objectively, open and consistent communication
- Teamwork – Works collaboratively with others to achieve common goals, while adding value to the team
- Discretion and ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong Business/Technical skills – proficiency in PC capabilities including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Bilingualism (French-English) is required
We thank all applicants for their interest in IG Wealth Management; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
IG Wealth Management is an accessible employer committed to providing a barrier free recruitment experience. If you require an accommodation or this information in an alternate format at any stage of the recruitment process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition team who will work with you to meet your needs.
For technical difficulties when applying, please click here .